We are delighted to be holding the 2020 conference in Wellington.
Wellington Fast Facts!
- The capital of New Zealand
- Ranked the worlds most livable city by Deutsche Bank in 2017 & 2018
- The worlds southern most capital city
- Population of 418,500
- The second most populous area in New Zealand
- Wellington is located at the south western tip of the North Island on Cook Strait
- Lonely Planet describes Wellington as “the coolest little capital in the world.”
- Wellington takes it name from Arthur Wellesley, the first Duke of Wellington, and victor of the Battle of Waterloo (1815)
- Strong winds through the Cook Strait give it the nickname “Windy Wellington.”